07.02.13

The Fight against the German CPS (Jugendamt) please help! The German CPS (jugendamt) - human factory business

Veröffentlicht am 07.02.2013
I am telling my story how i have been fighting since april 2011 against the German CPS (jugendamt) and asking out for help from anyone!
My goal is that maybe the activist group Anonymous will find my story and help as well us overseas against the craziness and horror that the German Goverment as well does. Going against all human rights and child's right. the insanity must stop!
Please help!



My Fight against the CPS (jugendamt) Pt. 1

Veröffentlicht am 07.02.2013
This is my video blog on the bizarre and crazy story of what the german CPS (jugendamt) has been doing to many many family's here in Germany!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen